Guides

Go down

Guides

Post  L_A_D_Y on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:46 pm

it would be cool if we all can find or make some guide. what Fu-xi already said many get lost. if everyone want to help to make or guide topic Big so many question can be answered in that

sig made by L-A-D-Y
My Sig Gallery
H12 Senior luohan Monk((Future) Warriors_of_the_Sun
LM12 Senior Dragon Beggar(_Drunken_Legendz_Band Master)
GL12 Senior Blue Dragon(Member Warriors_of_the_Sun)
FC1 Senior Spirit Beggar(Leader _Drunken_Legendz_)
EC12 Senior Strategy Beggar(Leader _Drunken_Legendz_)
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

http://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guides

Post  Fu-Xi on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I think it would be good to have a guide section with the best guides we either find and repost (if they have images you can sign up to a free image hosting site like imageshack), or prehaps do what warda did on the 9D site and make an index of what we feel are the best guides and make a single post with an entire list of links and break it into sections like warda did a long time ago linking to quest guides, build guides, beginner guides, refinement and wardrobe guides, skills guides, ect. It worked very well until all the guides were lost and the links became dead. Which is why I think it may be a good idea to repost the best guides or take bits and pieces of guides or create a whole new one to cover as many questions as possible. Be sure you break it down so it's readable and maybe add a bit of color here and there for an overall nice looking guide. See the Boss/Quest/Mob Maps in the guide section if you want an example, or other guides from the 9D main site that people find very helpful, but it helps if it's presented in a nice way and not one big block of text like this post I'm doing now lmao. Rolling Eyes

Fu-Xi: WT Hybrid ~ GL7
-ShadowFox-: HD Hybrid ~ EC1
--Kitcho--: BoT Healer ~ EC12
Fu-Xi
Guide Maker
Guide Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  L_A_D_Y on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 pm

fu xi do you want to be our guide maker

sig made by L-A-D-Y
My Sig Gallery
H12 Senior luohan Monk((Future) Warriors_of_the_Sun
LM12 Senior Dragon Beggar(_Drunken_Legendz_Band Master)
GL12 Senior Blue Dragon(Member Warriors_of_the_Sun)
FC1 Senior Spirit Beggar(Leader _Drunken_Legendz_)
EC12 Senior Strategy Beggar(Leader _Drunken_Legendz_)
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

http://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fu-Xi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Sure I could make a guide or two or three or w/e lol. I think we need some build guides though preferably by people who have been playing the role for a long time for example have reached at least 2nd role and should state if their build is set for PvP or PvE and why they are putting into certain stats. There is more than one way to do a build it depends on the player, but I think if we have some guides from those who have been doing that role for longer and can say what skills are worth lvling and when they're best used ect I think it will help a lot of new players. Would need volunteers though so we can get all roles covered and can explain in detail what works and what doesn't as far as stat builds, skills to use in PvE or PvP or to ignore, mastery points as to what they'll want to spend those points on getting certain masteries 1st (after 2nd role), gear they'll want to keep an eye out for and adv tomes to get asap, ect. Basically cover everything you can about a role you've played in-depth and try to answer as many things about the role and it's build and gear you feel is best to use.

Fu-Xi: WT Hybrid ~ GL7
-ShadowFox-: HD Hybrid ~ EC1
--Kitcho--: BoT Healer ~ EC12
Fu-Xi
Guide Maker
Guide Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down