Wulin_Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need your signatures guys.

3 posters

Go down

We need your signatures guys. Empty We need your signatures guys.

Post  silverhawk Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:19 pm

In order to take our chars and items back, we need to sign the letter to help The Hermit negotiate with Disney. Here is the link to the letter:

https://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=143354589035579&id=127241003974742

silverhawk
noobie
noobie

Back to top Go down

We need your signatures guys. Empty Re: We need your signatures guys.

Post  LeiMeiFung Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:32 am

i'd sign it but i hate facebook my account there was hacked so yea, no thanks, on a similar note i've been talking with Hyperion from G1 i need you all to check your messeges everyday as often as possible, as they will be requesting info from the LM's of each league, since we were all the "lm" i will be posting and passing info to you all to answer for me to return to G1, this is the best way i know of to let you all have a helping hand in the rebuilding of the game, not just the LM's. thoug it may npt for a few days they are currently working on the user id and password problem since most acclaim id's had moe than 10 chars in them.

i will keep you all posted as more info is passed my direction.

---mike

P.S. Bella make me a sig -.-
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L_A_D_Y Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:49 pm

off topic
you like this sig than.
a 9d artist made it for me.

on topic
same here i hate facebook i also got hacked on there

but what does hyp need from all LM than?
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

https://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhawk Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 am

Please everyone dislikes the Hermit letter Facebook page since he only needs fans to support for his new game. This is the Hyperion post today:

I do not, nor have I ever blamed Disney (if I have, it was premature and I shouldn't have), I have said many times that there is no single person to blame for the situation...stuff like this happens when companies get acquired.

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but Disney have never issued a public statement about the 9Dragons database, nor has and employee said anything about the subject to my knowledge.

The only person that has blamed us for, well, everything, is the hermit on his facebook page.

But the community in general has seen the situation fairly objectively IMHO. The disingenuous claim of "GamersFirst announced they were taking over service of the game, so therefor Acclaim/Playdom/Disney must stop service immediately" to me makes no sense. That logic defies reality from my perspective, I could go into VERY explicit detail with evidence to back me up, but I have more important things to do. Like rebuild this community into an effective part of the development cycle of 9Dragons, and of course, get the game back up ASAP.

I am very wordy today...

***This post has been brought to you by BP! Have an oily day!***

and here is the link to the post: http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=83620&st=40&start=40

I am quite supprised what the Hermit has done to us and 9D community and I also disliked his Facebook page. Hope you guys do so.

I am gonna play 9D back when my characters and items are restored. Hope to see all you guys soon.

silverhawk
noobie
noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum