Wulin_Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

may or may be getting my templates

3 posters

Go down

may or may be getting my templates Empty may or may be getting my templates

Post  LeiMeiFung Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 pm

doesn't look like i am getting a character back. they allowed only 1 pm per ip adress and 2 of us posted in the topic my brother got the pm, so i guess i am shit out of luck. Evil or Very Mad No Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
to view the original post by trixster go to:http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=118633&st=20 it's on the second page Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

may or may be getting my templates Empty Re: may or may be getting my templates

Post  L_A_D_Y Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 am

btw found something on the forum

that trixter said:
QUOTE (ChiChii @ Jan 24 2011, 07:47 PM) *
Well Trixter ive got a PM sended it back but it was a bit dissapointing that my husband didnt get one. His char was way higher than mine and if you guys check its premium on both our account, whos gonna buy 90-days prem for 2 accounts?

Anyways he sended it through the support like you told me in the PM so im hoping hes getting his char back also
Err, i meant when one of you receive a PM from any of the staff members. Include both your account details as well as your husbands details in the same PM to me and support.
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

https://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeiMeiFung Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 pm

yes i read that, however my brother had already submitted his info saturday, so it doesn't apply in his pm it said i had to do my claim through support which will take forever, and i highly doubt that it will work.
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L_A_D_Y Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm

you can update the ticket, just put yours in it also than

and than i maybe aso not get them.
because my friend also claimed his chars on my internet connection.
so maybe we both get nothing
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  L_A_D_Y Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 am

btw hyperion told now this in a post

Can you please answer me Hiperion? My brother and i have the same IP beacause we play from same house.He got PM and i dont because they said we will get only one template because of this IP. This is my last chance to get my template and i dont wanna loose my 3 years of work. Please help me. TY

hyperion:
Go ahead and submit a ticket explaining that, and use the template your brother got PM'd to provide us the information we need for the restoration of the character.

Basically, we had a LOT of people making new forum accounts to claim additional templates, so I had to make a new rule that makes those with multiple forum accounts from the same IP are suspect (however not inherently guilty).

Well, I'm not going to say we have done things perfect on our end...cause that would be crazy. But the root problems within the game are the most concerning to me, as I have no control over client bugs except to hold patches back if they are buggy. Your template issue stems from the template characters themselves, which was built by Indy. I don't mind fixing things manually, however when it comes to hundreds of manual fixes then it becomes time consuming on my team, and when one thing hogs all the time, the other things that need fixing have to be put on the back burner.

So its a balancing act, add in the community perception/tolerance for bugs and BAM! you get one big hot mess.
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LeiMeiFung Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 am

yea i know, trixter told me the same thing and we did it, my info's been sent in so we'll just have to wait and see, my ticket says info reviewed and saved so yea... i guess i'll my GL YAY for me and YAY for us.
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  leivo Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:40 pm

that great news
leivo
leivo
Co-Admin
Co-Admin