Wulin_Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stats guide to melee warrios, healers aand hybrids for grinding

Go down

Stats guide to melee warrios, healers aand hybrids for grinding Empty Stats guide to melee warrios, healers aand hybrids for grinding

Post  B-Packwolf Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I have added shortcuts to specific words so once you read the full word you will know what the shortened word is. For example: Bad Karma (BK) and every time I mention Bad karma will be referred to as BK.

Please keep in mind that this guide will only go over grind builds, not Player vs. Player builds.

The Stats:
Lets start with the warrior build first, this is a typical warrior build:
Strength (str): max. When I mean max I mean once you add enough points into Dex and Con. This stat is needed for a warriors defense (needs to lower damage taken) and warriors damage (needed to kill faster)

Essence (ess): 10 at Revolving Chakra, 12 at Five Dragons, and 14 at Elemental Crown. This is the warrior�s penalty stat, there are relics and elixirs to buff this stat up rather then wasting chi points. Stats are mainly there for relic usage

Wisdom (wis): 10 at RC, 12 at FD, 14 at EC. Again, this is for relic usage, usually for the Good Karma (GK). Now for Bad Karma(BK) a warrior doesn't need to use the essence relics so the Wis for a Bad Karma is:
Wis: 8, the base stat. Yes, this stat doesn�t help you at all to grind with, and you don�t need to use the essence relics so this stat setup is perfect for a BK warrior.

Constitution (con): 30 minimum, 40 at Rising Light, 50 at FD, 60 at Sun and Moon. Why so high? You will notice that having a low con really hurts, especially when you reach FD and you get ganged by 4 mobs non stop. Also now that new clothing is out you can get 4pkt clothing with added def, so you can use more relics and pump less points into str without sacrificing your build.

Dexterity (dex): Weapon Requirement. Just go to hefei and hunt down some weapons that are around your level to find out how much dex is the requirement. I see many people waste points into this stat because they want to try and dodge a little more or hit a little more often. Well putting 20 more points into dex then str really hurts rather then helps. The mobs will still hit you quite often.

Here is a sample BK warrior at SM1 (keep in mind these are base stats):
Str: 195 (191 for GK warrior)
Ess: 12
Wis: 8 (12 for GK warrior)
Con: 60
Dex: 75
Now I believe that at SM3 the weapon requirement is 83 which if you pump Dex for 2 levels you can reach that requirement. Then continue to pump Str until its maxed at 250, which would be GB3 for BK users, GB4 for GK users. Once you max str (at 250) start pumping con and keeping an eye on weapon requirement usage for the weapon you might want to use.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to the Healer and hybrid build. Their build is almost exactly the same for GK but just a little different for BK: here is a typical healer/hybrid build:
Str: max, same as warrior this will help output more damage

Ess: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. As a healer or hybrid essence is important, but there are relics and elixirs that will help boost up this stat, as well as a Vital Energy hat (1/1000 damage converted to VE, and no it doesn�t lower your damage, it just adds 1 point of VE for every 1k damage you do) at the lower levels having a low amount of essence is annoying but you should fly by those lower levels in a day�s worth of grinding

Wis: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. This is for GK relic usage, BK uses:
Wis: 8, base stat. Again, you don�t need wisdom to grind, and you don�t need to use the BK essence relics as there are other relics to boost up your essence not to mention your buffs should take care of most of that

Con: 10 for RC, 12 for FD, 14 for EC. You might notice that at the lower levels you might struggle with a low con and not a high level of heal to keep your hp from dropping, don�t worry about that, just keep your buffs maxed and by late RC your heal should sustain you until your VE runs out, again don�t waste unnecessary points in this as there are other ways of boosting up con

Dex: Weapon requirement, for now. And what I mean by this is that once you max your strength, healers and hybrids don�t need con or ess to grind at the later levels so this would help with hitting more and critting more.

Here is a sample of a SM1 GK healer/hybrid build
Str: 239
Ess: 12
Wis: 12
Con: 12
Dex: 75

A little different from the warrior build, but pump dex for two levels then you can max str at SM6 then start pumping dex after that. BK build for a healer/hybrid is a little different where you would drop wis to 8 which would give a healer 4 more points and a hybrid 8 more points (pen stat) so a hybrid would be able to max str a little sooner

For elixirs, by SM1 I would at least focus on having level 1 and 2 maxed, and maybe some uses of level 3 elixirs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gear: Now starting out you might not know what items to buy, here is a list of good items to consider on your buy list:
For the shirt and pants, now that there is new 4pkt clothing that is easy for low level players to achieve, I recommend going after them (use two characters on the same account so you can get both the pants and shirt) the level 1 clothing should be good enough to start out, until SM in which case you might want to upgrade to 2 or 3. If I remember correctly the 4pkt Wan Dyne clothing has 25 hp/ve (hp for shirt, ve for pants) and 50 or 60 def each. The hat use the FD2 hat you recieved from the quest (it gives 80 AR/ 80 CK AR). Boots use the RC12 quest boots (the ones that give 10% speed and 1% dodge) WristBands you can stay with the 15 damage ones and wait til SM3 (or 6 or 8, not sure what level gives the quest) and get the 80 damage/80 chi kung damage WB from the quest.
Now the relics, we will start with GK:

can only be used at RC+
Holy stone of the earth (+4 str, +4 ess)
Holy stone of iron (+4 str, +4 dex)
Holy stone of the tree of life (+4 wis, +4 con)
Holy stone of fire (+4 ess, +4 con)
[good]Holy stone of the earth (+6 str, 20hp)
[good]Holy stone of iron (+6 dex, 20hp)
[good]Holy stone of the tree of life (+6 con, 20hp
)
only can be used at FD+
Phoenix bead of the earth (+5 str, +5 ess)
Phoenix bead of iron (+5 str, +5 dex)
Phoenix bead of the tree of life (+5 wis, +5 con)
Phoenix bead of fire (+5 ess, +5 con)
[good]Phoenix bead of the earth (+8 str, 40hp)
[good]Phoenix bead of iron (+8 dex, 40hp
)only can be used at EC+
Twin Dragon Bracelet of the earth (+6 str, +6 ess)
Twin Dragon Bracelet of iron (+6 str, +6 dex)
Twin Dragon Bracelet of the tree of life (+6 wis, +6 con)
Twin Dragon Bracelet of fire (+6 ess, +6 con)
[good]Twin Dragon Bracelet of the earth (+10 str, 60hp)
[good]Twin Dragon Bracelet of iron (+10 dex, 60hp)
[good]Twin Dragon Bracelet of the tree of life (+10 con, 60hp)

[good]Phoenix bead of the tree of life (+8 con, 40hp)

BK relics:

can only be used at RC+
Reversed holy stone of the earth (+9 str, -1 con)
Reversed holy stone of iron (+9 dex, -1 ess)
Reversed holy stone of the tree of life ( +9 con, -1 dex)
[bad]Reversed holy stone of the earth (+6 str, 20ve)
[bad]Reversed holy stone of iron (+6 dex, 20ve)
[bad]Reversed holy stone of the tree of life (+6 con, 20ve)

can only be used at FD+
Reversed phoenix bead of the earth (+12 str, -2 con)
Reversed phoenix bead of iron (+12 dex, -2 ess)
Reversed phoenix bead of the tree of life (+12 con, - 2 dex)
[bad]Reversed phoenix bead of the earth (+8 str, 40ve)
[bad]Reversed phoenix bead of iron (+8 dex, 40ve)
[bad]Reversed phoenix bead of the tree of life (+8 con, 40ve
)
can only be used at EC+
Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of the earth (+15 str, -3 con)
Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of iron( +15 dex, -3 ess)
Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of the tree of life (+15 con, -3 dex)
[bad]Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of the earth (+10 str, 60ve)
[bad]Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of iron (+10 dex, 60ve)
[bad]Reversed Twin Dragon Bracelet of the tree of life (+10 con, 60ve
)

Now the rest of the random relics:
Jade plate of cleansing (+2 to all stats)
Wan Daye�s Blue Jade Seal (+5 to all stats)
Clan relic (if you can�t find a better one)
different Karma plates, depending on your need.

Now that we have the gear lets try adding the sample warrior with the Wan Dyne 4pkt def clothes with relics:
GK SM1 warrior:
Str: 191 +5 (214)
Ess: 12 +5 (27)
Wis: 12 +5 (17)
Con: 60 +5 (84)
Dex: 75 +5 (93)
The +5 after every stat represents the elixirs (level 1 and 2 maxed) as they do so like this in the game. I used the base stats added in from above, I used the Wan Dyne 4pkt def clothing with (relic stat change in parentheisis):
+5 Wan Dyne seal, +8 [good]str relic, +8 [good]con relic, +8 [good] dex relic, +5 str/ess bead, +5 str/dex bead, +5 con/ess bead, and +6 [good]con relic. With this setup, you will have 1434 def (more if you have a higher pair of WD 4pkt clothes) and 3645hp without any buffs or premium.

BK SM1 warrior: Str: 195 +5 (229)
Ess: 12 +5 (15)
Wis: 8 +5 (13)
Con: 60 +5 (91)
Dex: 75 +5 (89)
The +5 after every stat represents the elixirs (level 1 and 2 maxed) as they do so like this in the game. I used the base stats added in from above, I used the Wan Dyne 4pkt def clothing with (relic stat change in parentheisis):
+5 Wan Dyne seal, +12 str -2 con FD str relic, +12 con -2 dex FD con relic, +8[bad]Str relic, +8[bad]con relic, +9 str -1 con RC str relic, +9 con -1 dex RC con relic, +12 dex -2 ess FD dex relic. with this setup, you will have 1524 def and 3865 hp with no buffs and no premium.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Role Stat Guide

Now, as some of you know, the second role happens at EC6 so I will start my guide at there and work my way up.

The Gear:
You can still use the same relics as before for the second role build. I will be adding a few that you could use now that you are a higher level and could acquire these items.
The hp hat (1/1000 damage absorbed into hp)
200 def clothes (400 for both shirt and pants), 250 def clothes (500 for both shirt and pants), 300 def clothes (600 for both shirt and pants)
You could also use some GK/BK plates if you have the karma for them. Some useful ones include:

(Thers pictures here...but i cant post em for some reason, they are those eartly wind ect.. plates)

Depending on your build you might have use of the other plates, but these would be a good addition to any build.

The Build:
at EC6 you get 434 chi points to use and the stat cap raised to 300: for warriors they wont really be able to max str, for healers/hybrids they will be able to max str and still have enough dex for the EC6 weapon (old).

Warriors at EC6:
Str: 225
Ess: 14
Wis: 14 (8 for BK users)
Con: 100
Dex: 115

Warriors need hp, and with the 1k hp mastery and the 500 def mastery you can sacrifice some str for better con. Its hard to use the new weapons right now as they have a high dex requirement (which might change in the future). You only lose 75 points in str (450 points in def and ~375 - 450 damage) which isn't enough to cause concern over. Level to EC8 and use the second role clothes for added hp and def. BK users get 6 more chi points to add, they can add more to str, con, or dex. Now the next concern is to find what to raise when leveling, keep dex to the minimum for weapon requirement and start raising up con and a little str. the difference between 2k and 3k def right now is not noticable so get your con to about 8k-10k until you start maxing str, you could also choose not to max str and go for more dex and con. 450 damage isn't alot to lose compaired to being able to have 6-7k more hp then your opponent. Plus with high con you wouldn't have to med as much.

Now for a Healer/hybrid build at EC6:
Str: 300
Ess: 14
Wis: 14
Con: 14
Dex: 126

I have changed the builds back to the Max str min dex builds as with the new and improved items (Blood Dragon(BD) weapons, HP/AR ornaments, dodge ornaments, crit ornaments) high dex can be replaced with 1-2 10% crit. If this dex is too low for a EC6 BD weapon then you can remove str and add it to dex to meet the minimum requirements for the BD weapon or you can tough it out the remaining levels (for example if a EC6 BD weapon had 160 min dex then once you reach EC7 PQ to FC1 and pump dex. your new dex should be 156 then you only need to grind 1 level to reach minimum dex. However you could make minimum dex level requirement then pump str until max. And finally you could use an old set of gloves (not the [new] or BD)
B-Packwolf
B-Packwolf
Pupil
Pupil

Back to top Go down