Wulin_Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you still going to play?

3 posters

Go down

Are you still going to play? Empty Are you still going to play?

Post  LeiMeiFung Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:09 pm

As mot of you know if you float around the 9D forums our character/account database has been lost to the winds of time. It's nothing more than dust in the past and the data that we spent countless amounts of time and money to create is gone, now the question that remains is wether or not you are still going to play.

I am quite busy in RL however if you all are not going to be playing i see no point in doing so myself, it's not the same as it used to be with out you, my friends and 9Da comrades.

If you are going to play send me an PM or download AIM messenger and add mike9D or maybe it's mike9d dont remember anyways add me and i'll use that to make a list of you guys who want to play, my new char LeiMeiFung2 is shyt and will be replaced with a Hybrid a warrior is not the right char to grind in game at this point in time.
alsoi if enough of you decide to play i will rename the league to match the forums once again.

--Mike
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you still going to play? Empty Re: Are you still going to play?

Post  L_A_D_Y Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 pm

mike i can also change the forum to league.
and yes i gonna play with template char my secret nuker i had who sucked and warrior
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

https://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhawk Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:30 am

Hello everyone! How are all you guys doing? I am not playing 9D much at this time since I am waiting for the template chars to come up. I am tired at work and don't have much time to play like before, but I am gonna try to play as much as I can when we all get the templates.

I miss you leivo, mike, bella and wulin_warrior mates. I hope we are all in game and in the same band once again. Just don't change too much I like the way leivo and mike have done for the league in the old 9D. Let's keep up our hope and we will be reunited. I wish you all luck and happy with your lives.

silverhawk
noobie
noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  LeiMeiFung Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:50 am

Hey Silver,

No I am not playing atm, i have too much going on atm and not enough time to sit and grind, i left my healer leimei3 at sm5 vo is my student, as for the band and what not i only changed the name to warriors of the sun when and if we get our template chars i will rename the band and reform the league.

Like Silver i hope you all are doing well and hope to see you all in game soon. until then live well, be happy and most importantly enjoy life. as my old sensei rest his soul used to say, " lose not the time you have by spending it in doors, live life to it's fullest as if tomorow would be your last. love your family, love your friends and pray for your enemies"

---Mike
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down