Wulin_Warrior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ways to know you play this game too much

4 posters

Go down

Ways to know you play this game too much Empty Ways to know you play this game too much

Post  MikeyMuppet Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 am

1. you know atleast 3 scammers in hefei, and call them out on a regular basis..

2. you know the current high and low market price for everything offered for sale

3. you own 3 seperate deco's because your seller needed the added protection..

4. you have a chick toon, but no one knows who it is.. (because you dont want to get caught playing a chick in game)..

5. you jump for joy when the lucky criket is 3x or 4x , because you can level 15% in 2 hours..

Add you own below...

MikeyMuppet
noobie
noobie

Back to top Go down

Ways to know you play this game too much Empty Re: Ways to know you play this game too much

Post  Chun_Yang Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am

lol
nice
Chun_Yang
Chun_Yang
Modarator
Modarator

Back to top Go down

Ways to know you play this game too much Empty Re: Ways to know you play this game too much

Post  L_A_D_Y Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

MikeyMuppet wrote:1. you know atleast 3 scammers in hefei, and call them out on a regular basis..

2. you know the current high and low market price for everything offered for sale

4. you have a chick toon, but no one knows who it is.. (because you dont want to get caught playing a chick in game)..

5. you jump for joy when the lucky criket is 3x or 4x , because you can level 15% in 2 hours..

Add you own below...

1: that is easy it is always dfdgfdgfdgd or hjkhjkhkjhkj or bhjkbjhbj Razz
2: for somethings
3: NO Razz
4: i am one can i not play it than:P but also have boy char but most know it:P
5: no just when i get 30% Razz

so not play it to much woot woot
L_A_D_Y
L_A_D_Y
League's Princess

https://wulinwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeiMeiFung Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 am

MikeyMuppet wrote:1. you know atleast 3 scammers in hefei, and call them out on a regular basis..

Add you own below...

so untrue bro, i'm a guy and all but 1 of my chars are female and every1 and i mean every1 knows it.they're cheaper in game to buy for, and most of y chars are named after real life friends, dead or alive.

i dont't gain 15% in 2 hours 20-25% yea but not 15 oO
LeiMeiFung
LeiMeiFung
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeyMuppet Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Well the idea, was to add your own "ways to tell"... you know like

you know you play too much when , you have accidently sold atleast one high value item to an npc..

you know you play too much when you have mis marked a price in your stand way lower then you intended, then wondered why everytihing has sold out that fast

MikeyMuppet
noobie
noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down